A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Funnies! Soccer Shootout!

friday funnies

Well hello everybody. Sorry I’ve been MIA. My whole family and I came down with the flu over the past 2 weeks and it hasn’t been fun, but we’re all good now. Yay!

Todays Friday funny is one I showed to my kids a few days ago. They LOVE soccer and this was just too funny not to share. Even if you don’t like soccer you’ll find it funny. And don’t worry, it’s all done in fun. (You’ll see what I mean when you watch it.)

Enjoy!

Now go spread some funny to a world that needs a little laughter.
HUGS!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin